• In case of emergency, call Security at 706.663.5070.
• The Speed Limit within the Gardens is 20 miles per hour. Please adhere to posted signs at all times.
• Motorcycles, personal golf carts, scooters, hover boards and Segways are not allowed in the Gardens. Motorcycles are permitted to visit the facilities outside of the Gardens gates, such as the Cottages, Villas and conference center. Motorcycle riders can rent Callaway Cruisers at the Mountain View Pro Shop to enjoy the Gardens. Power-driven mobility devices for guests with disabilities are permitted.
• Pets are not allowed inside any Callaway Gardens building except for a limited number of pet-designated guest Cottages. Pets are allowed in outdoor areas except within Robin Lake Circle, which includes the Robin Lake Beach and picnic areas, and the Discovery Amphitheater. Service animals are permitted. Pets are not allowed inside any Callaway Gardens building except for a limited number of pet-designated guest Cottages. Pets are allowed in outdoor areas except within Robin Lake Circle, which includes the Robin Lake Beach and picnic areas, Cason's Garden, and the Discovery Amphitheater. Service animals are permitted. Pets must be on a leash at all times and are the responsibility of the owner. During the Hot Air Balloon Festival, pets are not allowed on the balloon field or in the hot air balloons. During Spring Flower Fest and Pumpkins at Callaway, pets are not allowed in Cason's Garden or Cason's Corn Maze. During Pumpkins at Callaway and Fantasy In Lights, pets are not allowed within Robin Lake Beach Circle. Service animals are permitted. Please see “Overnight Policies” below regarding pets in lodging facilities.
• The Discovery Bicycle Trail is designed for bicycles. Walkers and joggers please use caution.
• Callaway Cruiser golf carts should stay on roadways within the Gardens. For safety reasons, Callaway Cruisers are not permitted on bicycle trails, walking paths, or U.S. and state highways. Carts rented to play golf should stay on designated golf course cart paths. Golf carts are not permitted to leave Callaway Gardens property.
• Please dispose of litter properly.
• Refrain from bringing alcoholic beverages into Callaway Gardens.
• Callaway Gardens facilities are smoke-free.
• Grilling and picnicking is permitted in the Pine Needle Point picnic area on the west side of Robin Lake Beach. Tables at the Beach Pavilion and Beach Bar are reserved for dining customers.
• Be considerate of other guests with your entertainment.
• To fish, check at Callaway Outdoors (lower level of The Gardens Restaurant) or the Boathouse for designated fishing areas. No bank fishing permitted.
• Refrain from soliciting at Callaway Gardens.
• Wildlife lives throughout the Gardens. Please only watch; don’t feed the animals, unless using food – such as fish food – provided by Callaway Gardens.
• Due to proximity to Harris County Airport, Drones are not allowed on property at Callaway Resort & Gardens. All Professional photography, photo and video shoots must receive advance permission. Non-compliance will result in removal from the property. Please reach out to email@example.com in advance of visit for details.
• Callaway Gardens reserves the right to not allow the carry of handguns or other weapons on the hotel/resort premises.
• Callaway Gardens prohibits the use of fireworks, sparklers, etc. by its guests.
• There are several options to view the Gardens without walking. On a first-come, first-served basis, a limited number of wheelchairs are available for use at the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center and Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center.
• Capacity Closure: To ensure guest safety and enjoyment, if necessary, Callaway Gardens may find it necessary to limit gate access through a phased closure. When gate access must be limited, priority access “may” be provided to the following groups: Callaway Resort & Gardens Overnight Guest, Callaway Connection Members, Annual Members ,and Day Guests re-entering the Gardens with proof of same day paid gate admission.
• Proper Attire: Proper swimwear attire is required at Robin Lake Beach and Resort Swimming Pools. Men must wear bathing suit shorts on Aqua Island. No denim, khakis, street or cut off shorts allowed on water slides as well as shorts with metal rivets, buckles, buttons or belts. No oversized or sagging pants that prevent coverage of undergarments. Women must wear either a one-piece suit or a two-piece suit (top & bottom). No bikini thongs or revealing swimwear allowed. Any guest wearing offensive clothing, such as clothing with profanity, unacceptable pictures or symbols will be asked to leave. Management reserves the right to determine the acceptability of proper attire.
• Metal detectors are allowed on the Beach with the following rules applied: The metal detecting cannot interfere with the enjoyment of other Callaway guests. Cannot use metal detectors on special event days. Must fill in all holes dug. Must turn in all items found to Callaway Safety. **We reserve the right to disallow metal detecting at anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: By your admission to Callaway Gardens, you grant Callaway Gardens the right to film/videotape/photograph you on Callaway Gardens property for marketing, advertising or broadcasting purposes without payment or consideration thereof.
Guest check-in begins at 4 p.m. The minimum age to check in is 21. Google Maps is recommended for mapping services:
Proper Check-In Locations:
The Lodge, Cottages, and Villas
4500 Southern Pine Drive
Pine Mountain, GA 31822
Summer Family Adventure Guests
7110 Southern Pine Drive
Pine Mountain, GA 31822
To ensure all guests receive a great experience, please check‑out at the front desk by 11 a.m. Guests checking out after 11 a.m. will be subject a late check out fee.
Please confirm your departure date. An early departure fee of one night’s room and tax applies if you depart prior to this date.
Lodge & Spa – A $40 Resort Services Charge will apply per room, per night. It includes Daily Admission to Callaway Gardens for each person on the reservation, which is a $25 value per adult. It also includes on $10 recreation voucher per stay, two bottles of Callaway Blue® Water and wireless internet.
Cottages & Villas – A $40 Resort Services Charge will apply per unit, per night. It includes Daily Admission to Callaway Gardens for each person on the reservation, which is a $25 value per adult. It also includes on $10 recreation voucher per stay, two bottles of Callaway Blue® Water and wireless internet. Between November 1 and April 1, guests staying in the Cottages or Villas receive one bundle of firewood per stay. Additional bundles available for $10.
With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed inside any Callaway Gardens building except for a limited number of pet-designated guest Cottages. A non-refundable fee of $200 applies at the time of confirmation. Please note: If unapproved pets are found in the Lodge & Spa, Cottages or Villas, the guest will be assessed a $300 cleaning fee.
Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Tickets may be transferred to a different date and/or time of an equal or lesser value during the same show season (Nov. 18, 2022 – Jan. 1, 2023), but only one transfer per season is allowed. To reference ticket prices and dates for Value, Prime and Super Prime CLICK HERE.
Overnight Resort Guests with Fantasy In Lights ticket package should reference cancellation policy. Each Guest in party (ages 3 & older) must have a ticket to enjoy the show regardless of riding the Trolley or in a personal vehicle. Children, ages 2 and under, do not require a ticket.
Fantasy In Lights is a rain or shine event.
Should weather affect a Ticketholder’s ability to travel to Callaway Resort & Gardens, reference date transfer policy above. Transferring a ticket’s date and/or time may occur only one (1) time during the current season.
Guests with Trolley tickets are welcome to opt to see the show via their own vehicle using the same ticket.